We are dedicated to the authors and editors who publish with us, and the broader research community whom we serve. In addition to the Ubiquity Partner Advisory Board, we also operate a General Advisory Board to help us stay abreast of developments in academic research and publishing. Our North America Library Advisory Board provides perspective from the library community and is in the process of expanding internationally. And we will soon be establishing special interest groups to gather input from members of the broader community in more specific areas.
Partner Advisory Board
The Ubiquity Partner Advisory Board represents our publishing partners and guides our adherence to the Customer Charter. The company is represented on the Board by Brian Hole (CEO) and Tom Mowlam (COO).
- Nirmala MenonAssistant Professor and Head, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Helen PorterResearch Support Manager, London School of Economics
- Peter PotterDirector, Publishing Strategy, Virginia Tech (Board Chair)
- Wilhelm WidmarkLibrary Director, Stockholm University Library
General Advisory Board
The Ubiquity General Advisory Board advises the CEO and Management Team on all aspects of the business, including trends within academia, the library community, technology and the broader world.
- David de RoureProfessor of e-Research, University of Oxford
- Simon HodsonExecutive Director, CODATA
- Iryna KuchmaOpen Access Programme Manager, EIFL
- Pierre MournierAssociate Director, OpenEdition and Coordinator, OPERAS
- Jason PriemCofounder, Impactstory
- David ProsserExecutive Director, Research Libraries UK
North America Library Advisory Board
The North America Library Advisory Board consists of academic librarians within the United States and Canada with expertise in scholarly communication, digital scholarship, and library publishing. Library Advisory Board members are important voices in the Ubiquity community and provide feedback to ensure that our services align with library values and benefit the community in shifting to sustainable open access publishing.
- Ivy AndersonDirector, Collection Development and Management, California Digital Library
- Lindsay CronkHead of Collection Strategies, University of Rochester
- Rebel Cummings-SaulsDirector of Digital Services and OER, Florida Academic Library Services Cooperative
- DeDe DawsonScience & Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Saskatchewan
- April HathcockDirector of Scholarly Communications & Information Policy, New York University
- Inba KehoeCopyright Office and Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Victoria
- Sarah MeltonHead of Digital Scholarship, Boston College
- Allegra SwiftScholarly Communication Librarian, University of California San Diego
- Megan WachaScholarly Communications Librarian, City University of New York